Renee Keeble is the founder and Managing Director of SA Commercial BPO. She founded the business in 2007 after she spotted an opportunity within the local industry to provide a “people-centric” and performance-driven contact centre that was focused on becoming their clients’ most trusted partner.
Renee’s sharp eye for efficiencies and strategies comes on the back of two decades of marketing, management and operational experience. This was gained through managing the direct marketing operation for Old Mutual, one of South Africa’s leading financial institutions.
High performance, quality, integrity and innovative leadership are key attributes of Renee’s business style. As an entrepreneur who quickly built her own successful business, she also empathetically helps others set priorities and create a life/ work balance. As passionate as she is about the people in her business, she also thrives on creating strong business relationships with innovative, forward-thinking individuals and fostering partnerships and alliances for maximum impact.
This approach has led to ongoing industry recognition as a pioneer and respected leader. For instance she:
• Is involved in the Business Women’s Association (BWA) as an active committee member servicing the Western Cape initiative
• Serves as a Board Director of BPeSA (Business Processing enabling South Africa) with the main focus on SME development in the BPO industry
• Is the recipient of the BWA “2013 Business Women’s Entrepreneurial” Award and an IWEC (International Women’s Entrepreneurial Challenge) awardee for 2013
• Spearheaded a partnership agreement in 2011 between Aegis BPO SA, a global outsourcing service company. Part of the $15 billion Essar Group, it has invested in an Enterprise Development programme within SA Commercial BPO.
• Led SA Commercial to become a finalist in the SA BPO Awards in 2008 and winner for Best Outsource Contact Centre SME in 2012.
Renee is also an Executive Director of Bathopele Traders. Founded in 1998 it is a procurement company that services the public sector and achieves consistent growth year on year.
Renee is married to Wayne Keeble, the Chief Executive Officer of SA Commercial Group