Working in a call centre sounds pretty simple. All you do is answer the phone, right? Wrong. There is much more to working in a call centre than meets the eye and there are also a number of jobs that you could do within the contact centre, including Technical Services, Client Service, Human Resourcing and Management.
If you’re interested in working in the Client Service sector and being a call centre operator then these are a few skills that you’ll need:
• excellent customer care skills
• a clear and friendly telephone voice
• good computer skills
• excellent communication skills
• good teamwork skills and the ability to work unsupervised
• the ability to work quickly and under pressure
Click here to read more about our vacancies.